How often do I veg out infront of the black box at night and let my brain go to mush... too often.
Solution? If I must watch, then I'll watch more documentaries.
I figure even if I don't watch all of these, at least I'll be a little more educated that I was when I started. I will then share anything I have learned in this blog.
Leave me suggestions of ones you love!
Here is the working list, in no particular order.
X -Babies
X -God grew tired of us
X -This Is It
X- Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey
-The Corporation
-Man on a Wire
-Control Room
-Maxed Out
-Life in a day
-Which Way Home?
-Transcendent Man
-C.S. Lewis and the Chronicles of Narnia
-Inside American Power: Air Force One
-Exit through the Gift Shop
-Inside North Korea
-The business of being Born
X- Buck The Horse Whisper
-Food Inc
-The Last Mountain
-Unborn in the USA
-Maafa 21
-Growing Up Online
-The Catholicism Series
Solution? If I must watch, then I'll watch more documentaries.
I figure even if I don't watch all of these, at least I'll be a little more educated that I was when I started. I will then share anything I have learned in this blog.
Leave me suggestions of ones you love!
Here is the working list, in no particular order.
X -Babies
X -God grew tired of us
X -This Is It
X- Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey
-The Corporation
-Man on a Wire
-Control Room
-Maxed Out
-Life in a day
-Which Way Home?
-Transcendent Man
-C.S. Lewis and the Chronicles of Narnia
-Inside American Power: Air Force One
-Exit through the Gift Shop
-Inside North Korea
-The business of being Born
X- Buck The Horse Whisper
-Food Inc
-The Last Mountain
-Unborn in the USA
-Maafa 21
-Growing Up Online
-The Catholicism Series
No comments:
Post a Comment